Sunday, July 6, 2008

Color Contact Lense..!

I'm planning to get a color contact lense for myself after wearing normal transparent contact for almost 2 years. Why I have this idea? Is because I saw many of my coursemates and of course others wearing color one very nice and attractive haha.. So that's why I planning to wear it and see how am I look like lo..



The above picture is those color contact lense. Hmm which color should I choose? Which color suits me?? Which color will make me more beautiful haha..! Friends....., give some ideas lolx...

The color that I like is the Amethyst lo. What you all think??

Give some ****, I'm going to buy it soon!!!! Thanks!!! =)

1 comment:

hapiyee said...

hahaha...actually transparent contact lens oso not bad a....i'm oso wearin transparent contact lens...den de colour tat i like is blue n true......(dunno wat is de next word coz de words is too small)try to zoom de diagram la....den u muz choose de right colour le...if not u wil b look like a cat....veri scary...hahaha...hopes tat my comment would helps u...tata...take care...