Sunday, July 13, 2008

Semester 2

Today is the last day of my study breaks. Semester 2 starts tomorrow. New semester, new study method and everything might change.

To achieve goal, I have to work hard for everything. Also, I have to do some exercise like sports or others. Like what the olden people said, besides study, we have to spend some time to do exercise in order to relax and quote a peribahasa "otak cerdas, badan cergas" , hope I'm not written wrong, long time didn't study malay haha..

See how it goes. Because when I back to college study, it seems my time is so great, but it's pack for me. Sometimes I feel tired because I have straight long long hours on monday and tuesday + I have to go for moral studies! OMG!!!

Wish me luck for the new semester! And, wish me luck for getting my semester 1's result! Hope that it's flying colours la! God bless me!!

No comments: