Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moon Trip =)

Yesterday, me, Shien Yin (best friend in college) and King was having dinner together at SS19, Subang Jaya. This two friends of mine stay in Petaling Jaya and they didn't know how to come to SJ, haha.. I was in the phone direct them the way to SJ.. It was so funny la because I don't drive and some place I don't know how to tell them XD.. Sorry ya!

So when they reached SJ, I guess was around 7:45pm to 8pm. Then, two of them went to order their food while I was just sat there because I have ate while waiting them. Sorry my friends!!! I was not feeling too well yesterday, I was having some gastric. And because of gastric, I talked little haha, sorry about that.

However, we chat and chat and chat. Quite happy actually haha. This is the first time I met with King. He is such a nice guy to chat with, I'm glad to know him lol.. Hey guys, yesterday we didn't realise a thing: We laughed too loud, people was looking at us, muahaha..

Ooaps.., we forgot to take photos or not I can post photos here. Haha, I hope I can go out with you guys again.

I think I need to be a little bit more outgoing, I'm too an introvert girl. I should mix myself in between introvert and extrovert. Hahaha, that's what my mum said. If still be too homy girl, I won't be employed so easily because people will tend to think that I'm a book worm or bla bla bla =.="

No comments: