Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sad..!

I'm not in the mood of blogging these few days actually. Because my results make me sad.

I have been working hard for each and every subjects but at the end, only my Economics and Information System improved, not Accounting and Applicable Maths.

The most disappointed moment was when I received my accounts paper, it showed "70%"!!! Huh??!!! This is my worst marks ever. I didn't expect my accounts is that bad you know!!! Because of this stupid marks, I dropped from grade A to grade B.. Accounts is the only subject that I have confident and sure get 80% and above means a grade A but now NOOOO!!!!

Why you have to treat me like that!!! Now, my TER has dropped from TER90++ to only in between TER82 and TER86.

I know I still can make my best effort to increase it but I really can't take it especially accounts. Bad accounts marks somehow has make me depressed myself and feel like crying everyday. I really feel sad about it!!!! My big hope for accounts!!!!

My bad results sure kena marah by my parents!!!

Help Meeeee!!!! Who can stay beside me, give me supports and protection?? Are you the one?? I wondered. I'm worry I will go crazy one day!!!

No comments: