Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello =)

Since I didn't blog so often like past months, I tend to forget my password to login. Anyway I remember now! Ahahaha..

Yeah, I received a call from college this afternoon. I couldn't pick up the phone because I was in the toilet haha.. Then, I heard my voicemail left by Ms Theressa from student service centre. After that, I called college and look for her. This is the woman who pick up the phone, so damn rude (HATE!!!), kept on scolding and nagging. Huh??!! What happen la you? Crazy ah you!! =.="

Don't care about her! Ms Theressa asked me to back college to talk about my application for student helpers. So I went there 2 hours ago. And yeah, I get employed to work in the student service centre. I have to somehow as what she told me, observed the whole working system, environment and stuff like that before I can start working.
"Employment refers to people aged 15 and above who are employed either full time or part time." I considered part time haha..
So next week is my "observation" week, most probably will start work the following week perhaps. I hope I can learn lots thing from them. Maybe after working, I become more sociable, think wider, do thing smart and communicate well lorh =)

30th july is a big day I guess haha.. Foong Yee (my ex-classmate) and King (new friend)'s birthday.. Wow, double money outflows, double birthday presents!!! CAKES!!!! Both friends of mine gotta have their birthday cakes from me lorh..

Foong Yee's cake, my friends and I will share out $$$ to buy a small cake for her.

King's cake ah, hmmm!! Shien Yin how?? Planning to meet with King again as King said he's going to leave after his birthday.. Oouchhh, King, I know you feel sad.. No worries, we meet again okay?? This time must take photos for memories lo, meantime, me and shien yin can go singapore visit you ma =)


King..., your choice of cakes:


* Chocolate Cake *


* Ice Cream Cake *



Hey, the cake is not the exact look of the cake, just wanna let you choose flavour!!!
Ahahaha =D
Hahaha looks nice leh xD

No comments: