Monday, July 21, 2008

AUSMAT Talent Time..!

Hey there, my course, AUSMAT is having talent time on the next friday. It is some sort of talent competition but I just take it as music concert haha.. Music lover do come to join us. It will be fun and joyful.



You just need to pay a very small amount of money and you can get into the hall and have a nice and sweet night there. Couples, you might have a romantic night too.. Ahahaha..


Just come over and enjoy yourself in this talent time. Can't you just study everyday, you should have some relaxation timing =)




AUSMAT TALENT TIME

Venue: Sunway University College's Multipurpose Hall, 4th floor

Time: 6pm - 12am

Attire: Black, Red and White


Ticket Price : RM3 for Ausmatians

RM5 for non-Ausmatians & outsiders




I wait for you to join us oh!!! Please let me know if you wanna come. Leave your name and phone number in this post's comment or just email me the easiest at shuwen23@gmail.com.








No comments: