Monday, July 7, 2008

Continue...

Nothing much to talk about today. Just as normal as usual, the only thing is HOLIDAYS!!!

I just went to college to use up my 100 bucks bookshop voucher given by my cousin. You know what I bought? Okay let me tell you haha..

1. CLEO magazine - latest

2. Readers' Digest -latest

3. 4 packs of foolscape paper

4. Oxford Idioms Dictionary

5. 1 box of 2B pensil - "damn expensive"

6. 2 highlighter - blue & orange

7. 4 ball pen - 2 black & 2 blue

These few stationary cost RM100.40 so I thought I need to pay 40 cents more however the auntie told me I don't need to pay instead. WOW!!! Thanks weyyy ;-)

Next, I went to library thought to renew my locker. This chinese librarian damn rude, I don't like him la I tell you. I think and suppose as I have a deposit money in the library can use the deposit to pay the renew fees. But this guy, huhh, he...ishhhh..don't mention la..

Okay, I starting to read on some english magazine like CLEO because I feel that I'm too mandarin haha. Yes, chinese or mandarin is very important to me because I'm a chinese and it's my mother tongue =).. However, english also very important to me because it's a universal language so I'll keep it up.. Also, I have more topics to chat with my friends and I hope I won't be the boring girl muahahahaha.............

At the moment, I can understand, speak and write english, chinese and malay of course. So my next attempt language is JAPANESE. I have been hoping to learn japanese since form 3 if I'm not mistaken. Japanese language attracts me a lot especially after came back from Japan for student exchange programme last december. I love to Japan a lot although I feel hardship over Japan because I can't speak a proper Japanese, OMG!!! However, I really really really enjoyyyy my time there although I was very misssss my bed hahahahaha...

~ YOKOSO JAPAN!!! ~






No comments: