Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wah, this early morning at around 6am, I just ngam ngam slept back after I woke up very early. Suddenly, I heard a million or even billion kilogram of water (just kidding) poured onto my roof. Really Scary haha.. No worries, haha, it was heavily rain.. What to do, I gotta wake up to accompany my mum to fetch my siblings to school..

Ain't sure why ever since EE2, I can't really sleep like what my mum said I'm a sleeping queen. Always suddenly wake up and think a lot.. OMG!!! I think I need to see psychologist haha.. No, I don't want.. I don't need a psychologist but I need a boyfriend to comfort me.. Where to get one that really suits me?? I really don't know.. Always see my friends around sure have their partner to accompany them, comfort them and etc.. I wondering when I will have one..

Well, I will be patient to wait one day for my future "darling".. Must be loving, protective, caring, romantic and sweet de.. I know it's hard to get but I really hope that there's one for me.. All my friends thought I'm a strong girl but they don't know how soft am I.. I remembered when I was form 2, my ex lie on me because he has a new girlfriend and they make out in front of me..Huh, think back I really feel sad..Wanna cry also..

Next, when I watched tv just now, suddenly there was a weird and scary sound.. I was wondered what's that.. My mum said is the army helicopter ronda around to protect us and see whether got a protes function or not.. Huh, that's scary! Hahaha..

Well, this is my friend who is my ex-classmates. She has introduced some boys to me yesterday. This boy don't know what happen, very scary. My friend gave me his msn so I just add him as friend. He started to chat with me first and he kept on ask me this ask me that until very in detail. Actually I really fine with that, but my friend just pm me offline message and asked me don't go kacau him.. What the hell man!!! He is the one who kacau me, I didn't even do anything.. What a gila person he is =.="

Feeling bad today, no mood la.. Will back to blog tomorrow! I hope 2moro I have a happy blog then.. Sorry, my post make you uncomfortable!

1 comment:

Melting Ice Cream said...

raining huh...
i juz noe when i woke up kinda cold oni...
n i knoe its raining...
did not wake me up coz i slept late..
so sleep dead..
wat's EE2?
vH perhaps?
f2 time so long liao..
dun think anymore!!^^
soft?lol..may b =P
lol..no worries...
this is the place where u pour out in the virtual world!!
wee...cheers!!^^