Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday by Leona Lewis

"Yesterday", a song that I heard from my dear neighbour's blog. It is a nice and a good melody song I love it so much. Below is the lyrics of this song! hehe..

_____________________________________________________________________

I just cant believe your gone, still waitin for mornin to come, when i see if the sun willRise,in the way that your by my side, oooo where we had so much in store, tell me what is itAll reaching for, when were through building memories il hold yesterday in my heart, in my heart

{chorus} They can take tomorrow and the plans we made, they can take the music that wel never play, allThe broken dreams, take everything, just take it away, but they can never have yesterday, theyCan take the future that wel never know they can take the places that we said we will go, allThe broken dreams take everything, just take it away, but they can never have yesterday

You always choose to stay, i should be thankful for everyday, heaven knows what the futureHolds, or least where the story goes, i never believed untill now, i know il see you again imSure, no its not selfish to ask for more, one more night one more day one more smile on yourFace but they cant take yesterday,

{chorus} They can take tomorrow and the plans we made, they take the music that wel never play, all theBroken dreams take everythin, just take it away, but they can never have yesterday, they canTake the future that wel never know, they can take the places that we said we will go, all theBroken dreams, take everything, just take it away, but they can never have yesterday

I thought our days would last forever, but it wasnt our destiny, coz in my mind we had so muchTime, but i was so wrong, no i can believe me i can still find the strengh in the moments weMade im lookin back on yesterday

{Repeat chorus}
*************************************************************************************

No comments: