Saturday, June 21, 2008

Planning...!!!

Right now! I have been planning to teach tuition for quite a long time. I have no idea how am I gonna start to teach and how to charge them!

I'm thinking to start of teaching standard 1 til form 3's mathematics and form 4 til form 5's accounts. Hmm do you or do I think I'm able?? I think I'm able. Actually I really need money to reduce down my family's burden for paying my college tuition fee and I might need a car (cheap, good & comfort), so that I can go teach tuition, to and fro college, fetch siblings and others.

Okay whatever it is, I shall do some printing flyers about my tuition. Anyone interested give some ideas or help me to design or even submit your design? I will see how is it.. Remember give your details such as name, contact number and email address ya? Thanks!

Hope designing the flyers and print out will be the good start for me lolx..!

No comments: