Friday, June 20, 2008

Rainnie Day!

Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Wauuuu.. Scary man today's raining!!! I was waiting my mum to fetch me back from college just now, but how I know it rains!! OMG!!! Very heavily lo.. Wind blew strongly and the thunderstorm strike very loudly, felt like my heart is going to strike out hahaha...

Hmm I saw Mr. G's msn pm, stated "Damn it...Sick..", I went to concern him. Also, ask him whether or not he go to visit the doctor. He said he won't visit doctor when he get sick.. Hmm think back, actually when I'm sick, I prefer not to see doctor first if and only it becomes worst. At the same time, I will consume chinese herbs medicine. Hahaha..

I'm wondering now, what language should I speak to KK when we meet on monday? I seldom talk with him, not even 2 sentences i guess, only smile to each other the most! CANTONESE or CHINESE or ENGLISH?? I ain't sure lehhh... Thinkinggggggggggg!!! Will decide on sunday nite bah!

Okay, I think my talks are getting boring for you, so I have decided to share my experience in Japan where I went last year start the next post. I will talk about it part by part, okayz??!! =)

Dinner time again! Take Care!

No comments: