Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blur Blur Blur...

Hmm.. I had my accounts test just now. I felt myself very the stupid lorh.. You know why? I forget to open creditor ledger account then I lost the 4 marks because of I didn't open that leadger. Another 3 marks I lost is because I didn't know how to find closing inventory! Arghhh!!!

Well, I'm still so worry about my EE2 exam!!! Hope I can finish most of the thing that I suppose to by this week so that I won't be so stress next week. Haha I'm serious lolx..

Yesterday I received a message from a mother of a student. She wanted me to teach her daughter who is form 3 student maths. I told her that I will start in july. Today, she messaged me again and tell me that she want me to start tuition with her daughter by this week. But I'm really busy for this 2 weeks so I hope she understand my situation la. So I will start teaching her daughter next month, twice a week, 2hours per lesson and hmm how much should I charge her then?? Any idea??

Is time for DINNER!!! Hungryyyyy today!!! I can smell the chicken dish!!! Wait for me, don't finish it!!!! Comingggggggggggggggg!!! Ahahahaha..... =)

No comments: