Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Flower below has no meaning, just for fun =)



As usual, I have to go to college to study. The only thing is I don't need to go to college so early today because Mr. Jay is not coming to teach us.




I have my IS class after that. So Ms Nithi gave a set of past year questions to do as a revision for our EE2 next week. Well, as my chapter 1's book very heavy and I did my own notes in an exercise book so I just bring that, my Computer Architecture book and data communication book to college for reference.




So a friend of mine ( I don't want mention her name directly), Y "xiao jie", she saw my note book and she said I'm so hadworking and things like that, I don't think I am, however, just very thank you her. ARGHHHHH!!! She suddenly asked me whether she can borrowed my note book to photostat and study or not. Huh?! If you want to share with me, I'm really alright, but you wanna borrow the whole book to photostat, SORRY! I can't!!! I really don't know how to reject her. So I just pakat with another friend to help me keep the book a while.




After my econs class, so I quickly packed my stuff and go out of the class fast so that she can't realised me away. Finally, I escaped her.. *Phewww*.. Luckily!!




I'm so sorry about that!!!










No comments: