Wednesday, June 25, 2008

An incident happen to me this morning when I went to bank to get my "The Sun" newspaper.

When I was on the way walked to the bank, there is a woman monk. I tried to escape her because I knew she will ask me to buy things and stuff like that. However, she still walked towards me and she gave me a praying chain is for me *free*. I of course won't accept it and I know it's a fake. Thus, I kept on told her "I DON"T WANT".. She hold my hand tight and passed me the chain.. Huh?!

I thought nothing already then I can go to take my stuff but she asked me to fill my name and donate some $$$. I told her I have no $$ in hand seriously.. She still don't believe me and keep on ask me to donate.. I said "I DON'T HAVE"!!!

At that time, I very scared, don't know what to do and I scared she will steal my phone!!! Huh??!!! Then, I faster gave her the chain, quickly proceed to the bank and get my newspaper. After that, I walked very carefully to my mum's car..

Luckily, nothing serious happen to me. If not, I also don't know what to do!!!

God Bless Me!!!

No comments: