Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Myself!!!

Big big girl already haha..!
On Saturday, Yoke Fen, my secondary bestie gave me a present. I love it so much. Thanks ah hun!!
As today, my birthday! My secondary friend Su Anne and Ee Ling wished me happy birthday via sms; Pik-Kaye, Farah, Yin Ping and etc wished me via friendster. Thank you so much for wishing =)
I was so surprised that my applicable maths teacher knew today is my birthday.
Teacher : Shu Wen!!!
Me : Yes!
Teacher : Today is your birthday right??
Me : Yes (smile)
Teacher : Happy birthday!!!
Hahahahha....!!! Thank you teacher!!! I have been told that in my course, there are 3 more person same birthday as me, WOW!!! They are Nicholas, Anne Yap and dunno what Ken i think.. I'm here to wish them "Happy Birthday" as well.
Teacher : Before I start teaching, the whole class please sing birthday song to
Shu Wen and Nicholas..!
Then, the whole class sang. Me and Nicholas feel happy and...I don't know how to describe our feelings, wakakakaka..!
Such a WARM and SWEET birthday I ever had in school =)! Thanks to everyone!

1 comment:

Z said...

Heapy Birthday!!!
COmment comment on ur blog
Din't c u on9 so wish u here..
Happpy Birthday!!!