Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Refresh!!!

Haha after reading King's comments, I feel more relax and I think I should start to work on what he told me. What he said is true because I know my method of study is bad as what my mum told me many times. I had tried my best to change it but I can't because I used to it already! Haha don't worry, I will change it from now on, I want to score well in order to have a brighter future!!!

Well, I have only 2 hours class for every wednesday, so nothing much about today stuff haha.. My applicable maths teacher, Ms. Santhi taught us conditional probability, favourable and non-favourable events, and independent events. Hmm these subtopic still fine for me and interesting and challenging. But the thing is, I very poor in cards!!! From what I see, almost every section for probability, there will sure at least a question about cards!!! Sad!!! Wish to have someone to teach me about the cards after my EE2 exam..

Alright, I gotta study my accounts now because I have open book test tomorrow. I hope I can do well for this test XD..! Gambatte!

I will write more tomorrow haha =)!!

No comments: