Sunday, November 1, 2009

A few words for you......

Thinking and talked a friend about what had happened recently yesterday night. I don't know what causes it to fade off. Yeah, when we started it's my fault not to put in so much love because I have got the fear-the pain in my heart. You're the one show me your love and cares which slowly bring me in and I started to love you more. Then, you just went off like that.

Yeah, we just started not that long and why am I so loving you. I wondered why when I have no confidence, people give me confidence; when I have confidence, people break it. My heart has been broke for more than thousand times. I know it's a bit arbitrage but my heart will never heal well after breaks..



Because of you, I have think far about us. My parents said they can't afford me to study in australia but will do something to let me go, I choose not to go because of you. I know how hurt you have in your previous, that's why I'm trying to do my best for you. How you feel in the past, I have exactly feeling as you. But I don't think you know right? Haiz..No comments! I have many plans ahead for you..But you just don't give me a chance to tell you and just be as silence like that.

I really didn't know how would the sweet start and gone to questionable ending. I really don't know why it becomes like that. I always the last one to know what happen in between. It's okay. I know and I can see we will not have any further steps to go together anymore although I love you. Anyhow, I know I gotta put you down and wishes you all the best for your future in terms of career and love.

I'm not doubting that you're not a loyal person (don't know how to explain). If there's a girl that you think you're able to hold her, I can only wish you good luck. I will just be a concern friend for you. Because no matter what I wanna do for you, I guess it's nothing worth to you somehow so I choose to let you go. As you trust and listen to rumours more than me, so I have nothing to comment because like what the oldies said "if you didn't do wrong, just keep quiet, the person will know one day". I believe in this phrase. No trust and understand in a relationship will not last long, so yeah I choose to walk off from the relationship as in the pain and hurts. "The old don't go, how will the new one come by?", another oldies phrase =)

Love is so much complicated, sometimes really hard to handle it. I should have a new way of life. Take all the past as experience. I wish I have good results in my exam and work well for my internship later. I want a happy life and would want to have a change of myself. Also, I wish to have a boyfriend who loves me more, care for me from now and then and be by my side when I need him.



11th month of the year has arrived. The past 10 months I have gone through, it's a real hardship for me. I have become a wiser and mature girl. I have learned lots of things. I thank to people who aid throughout my hardship. Specially thanks to Jason and Joeanne, being my guidance! Appreciate you guys =) 2 more months and a brand new year will be coming, I really wish everything I do will go smoothly and what I want and wish to have can come by. God bless me! Without God, family and my beloved friends, I guess I'm gone from here. A big thanks to all!!

Time to catch up with my revision again! ^^ Peace..

1 comment:

JoeanneWLV said...

Glad that u've made the decision. No matter what, life moves on, remember to treat urself better. =)

Thanks Jason la... He is the wise one. =)

Wish u all the best!