Saturday, October 31, 2009

Marketing was a fine paper for me. If the paper is 3 hours, I will definitely do better for it. However, over is over, hopefully can get a HD for it =)

Next, I will be having Business Law, Money and Capital and lastly, accounting! Business law is driving me crazy these few days. I don't really know how to do my notes as in how to arrange it. The main worry is when I go through last semester's paper, my brain is blank. The fear starts ever since. Money cap is another worrying one. Gotta remember all the concepts and how to calculate >.< Just need more time to remember all and stuff..

Tonight gonna stay up late to finish off law notes (hopefully can stand it). Then, I can continue to study money cap and also read through all law past year. If my mission success, I will be more calm and more prepared for the 2 papers. Sometimes I need motivation. What can I do to motivate myself??? Hmmmm....I want to eat desserts or ice cream muahahaha xD

Lets see how's my progress!!! Ice cream and desserts, my aim now =P



Dinner time!! Later, back to study! All the best to Monash-ians!!!

No comments: