Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good morning to everyone here!

I have afternoon classes every tuesday..

Just manage to edit my accounting assignment part a and done chart of accounts as well!

No matter what, I still love accounting assignments the most although I will get frust when I can balance it or find the correct answers.

Well, I was sad yesterday because I lost my law book :( The most expensive on haiz..Can't do anything. I was actually can't accept it when it's lost but now I have to buy it again because the assignment 1 is due after next week and there're a lot cases need to be read and remember..Haiz..What a sad day man!!!

Because I lost this book, I have to sacrifice my japanese class, which means I'm not going to learn so soon :( If I know who is the fella stole my book, I'll not let him/her go easily..Don't play play with me @@ You better watch out! HUH!!!

Well, I have to prepare myself to uni now! Ciaoz..Sorry for the morning emo!

No comments: