Friday, August 14, 2009

Another 30 minutes, I'll be having the one and only class today and only 1 hour!

Well, I'm quite sleepy today yet need to "crawl" to university..

I just realised that my to-do list for this weekend is extremely long compared to last few weeks >"<

As I'm participating in the 30 Hour Famine next weekend, so I have to be hardworking this weekend to complete both presentation slides and business law assignment by next friday night =/

Really have to start all revision and not leave to last minutes. It's gonna be tough for this semester so can't have any procrastination lol..I'm controlling and fighting with the lazy worms in my body =P

I want all distinction and above for this semester's result. If I'm able to get all HDs, obviously I will be very very happy. So, I will work hard for that and hope for it haha...Can I do that? I'm still wondering because I always trying to be lazy lol!

Okay, it's time to go to class! :D

No comments: