Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time passed fast! I realised that I have already away from high school a year.

Now, it's the time my junior face for their SPM start tomorrow. Think back, when I was having SPM last year, I was so nervous and so tense. I went to many many seminars, extra classes and asked lots of questions haha..

I used to be a person who very dependent on tuition. I spent most of the time for tuition for the whole 11 years (primary+secondary). Non-stop of tuition-ing!!! It was crazy and compared to my friend who did not take any tuition, she did better than me!! Hmm..but her mum is a teacher la, so she actually don't need to go for tuition except for accounts :)

Once I stepped into college, I know that no tuition anymore and everything has to depend on my hardworking-ness LOL..Now, I have been in college almost 11 months, I have become more independent as in not to depend on tuition but myself..When you study without any help from tuition, if you succeed, the feeling is so GREAT!!!

I had learnt a lot of things since I start study in college in different areas:
(a)Friends
(b)Communication
(c)Relationship
(d)Responsible
(e)Life

I will want to share with you but let me finish my exams then I'll post it here :)

At last but not least, I would like to wish all my juniors "Good luck and all the best for your SPM" and to all my ausmat, sam's friends and myself "All the best for the remaining papers"!!!

Gosh, my tone sounds so serious haha :)


No comments: