Thursday, November 6, 2008

First week of external exam has over. Kind of relax and not so tension already because I still left Applicable Maths and Accounting :) Both subjects have to practice more lo. Applicable maths is my poorest subjects among the 5 subjects. Hope I can do well in this exam la :) So far, the 3 subjects that I have completed was okay..

Alright, I have given conditional offers from all univeristies that I applied. So now is the time to choose which university to study. If I study in Malaysia, I'm sure go Monash. If I wanna study abroad, then I have to think which univerisity I want to go..!!! Hmmm....

The universities that I received are University of Western Australia, Monash University (Malaysia&Australia), University of Adelaide and University of South Australia. I haven't receive Curtin University's offer because I only applied one month ago. To get a conditional offer, it takes at least a month to receive LOL..

Have nothing much to blog actually..Because exam period always nothing much but to study study study lo :)

Hey, I'll have Awards Night on 18 november. Hmm..it will be held in my college's multipurpose hall..Not fun la..Why held in college not hotel wor..??!! I bought a purple gawn for myself already. Now, teacher said must wear formal, no slippers and no t-shirts. Is gawn consider formal?? Gosh..!!! I hope I can wear the gawn I bought lo..expensive man!!! :)

I wanna travel leh..!!! Any suggestions where to go for travel??

By the way, Congratulations to Barack Obama to become the new President of US!!! I know some people will reject this result, however, if he can do something good to US and the economy, then it's GOOD lol..! I believe that he can :)

No comments: