Sunday, October 12, 2008

The two new sweater that I bought yesterday are nice and comfortable. Its brand is "toms girl". Before discount, one sweater cost RM79.90. But now, they discount as BUY ONE FREE ONE..! Which means buy two sweater cost only RM79.90. Save a lot man haha.. My old sweater's colour getting fade and not so comfortable already because it is a cheap cheap sweater. Haha..





Remember I wrote in one of the previous post, I went to old town to search for my evening gaun. I saw the below one. It's great! What do you think?? Comment please..Thanks :)



Today, I didn't go any where because my brother will be having his PMR tomorrow. Wish him good luck ba. Decided to go pyramid to my friends on the coming tuesday. As Painted Skin only the earliest time of 3.10pm, so can't watch it because traffic very jam leh even if we go back right after the movie. So either we watch The House of Bunny or we go for singing in redbox :) Lets see haha..

Give me some idea what evening gaun is great somemore!!! Thanks oh ;-)

No comments: