Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lick Hung's Family Day

Today is my primary school's family day. My youngest sister was on duty. My mum, brother and I went after her. We bought RM20 coupon. We spent 99% of the coupons in my sister's booth. LOL..! I met many of my friends such as Jennie, Ee ling, Qi Hong, Yew Wei, Khai Shaun and Jyn Vi ( if I didn't spell wrong :D ). I didn't take photos with them la..I wore so ugly, sweat until very dirty haha..So happy I met them..! Miss them a lot weii..Qi Hong, I agreed with you!!! I MISS PRIMARY SCHOOL so MUCHHHHHH!!!! Hope our next gathering, we can meet again :) Actually, primary school life is the BEST!!!



























Although all of them just a small kid, their mind of entrepreneur are far better than us. They willing to spend more to maximize their profit. Remember my moral charity that week, I seriously enjoy organizing these type of events but my group insist don't want. I was so sad. I miss my high school's family day which held last year. I really put all my effort, used my selling skills that I learned from pasar malam and etc and help my class sold stuff..The feeling really really great!!! I miss them and miss the years spending with my friends :)

I just back from Jusco, Klang. I bought a new sweater for myself and my sister. I'll post up tomorrow :) Stay tuned.

No comments: