Saturday, October 18, 2008

My brother had finised his PMR on friday. On that night itself, my whole family started to shop for new handphone because my brother wanna change his handphone lol..So these few days, we are like addict to handphones, OMG!!!

Finally, he bought the handphone that he want, so it supposes end of handphones' shopping..But now, my sister want a new handphone too haiz..Handphone addiction INCREASING lol..Anyway, I bought myself a handphone bag only :) It's nice and cute I guess and its colour is PINK!!! My favourite colour hahaha..



I don't wanna buy a new phone is because my phone is still okay and I wanna save money to learn Japanese language and buy my graduation night's attire and some accessories + new colour contact lens lo :) When I was in Carefour, I passed by an optical shop and I saw a lot brochures about contact lens so I just grabbed some lo..I took Freshlook and Freshkon for colour contact lens..





Then, I realised Ciba Vision introduced new clear contact lens which has Triple-Action Moisture (as you can see in the photo below)..It indulge your eyes in soothing three-way comfort: REFRESHES, LUBRICATES and MOISTURES :) It is daily disposable, no monthly de..It seems good..I'll check on the price and after I used all my clear lens then I might try it if it's not expensive lol..



People who wanna try this new clear lens, you may do so :)

No comments: