Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I got back all my ausmat internal marks already. It's okay okay but what I expect was higher lo..Mocks is really killing lol, everyone also drop because of it. Even the top student also drop!!!

Well, my TER score has increase to TER90 and above, I'm happy!! My marks huh sad la..especially my economics and eald..Economics I don't know why I made so many mistakes which I still don't understand why..??!! I know how to do lo and essay part also, ishhhh...!!!! For eald, my listening part is the most embarassing one, huh, forget about it..Essay part, just that I didn't address myself in my letter than I just got the pass part huh..what a waste mannnn..!!!!! Overall still okay la..But the very very very worse subject is my applicable maths..!! I tell you haiz...what can I do now?? The only thing that I can do now is do more exercises lo..

Just finish my moral studies finals..! I don't think I did well for it as teacher didn't teach finish and my class is the slowest huh..So I just crap la..What I have study and what I remembered just bla out lo :)

Actually nothing much to blog, no mood lo..!!! Need to start revising ad..Wish me luck oh!!! Gambateh to myself :)

No comments: