Thursday, August 7, 2008

Undescribeable Week!

Tuesday: I went to college as usual, early the morning. I don't know Mr. Jay didn't come so I went to library study economics with yi yi. After that, of course I have classes on and then had my moral project meeting.

Wednesday: As on monday, Ms Priya cancelled class so I decided to replace my class this morning at 8.30am instead stayed until 6pm at college. Because my brain will be fresher in the morning. So, I have 2 hours break, thus I went to CLC to do my moral group journal which gotta passed to Mr. Michael, the moral lecturer. Then, I celebrated ann yuen's birthday with her and cheng cheng also there. Soon, I went up to library to wait for my maths class. However, class cancelled again as Ms Santhi was on MC. I have waited 4 hours to moral studies. And he gave us an essay to do. I wrote rubbish lol because I don't know what to write haha..

Today, it was a fine day in college. But I gotta study and memorise econs for tomorrow's test lol. This morning when I listened to radio, there was a lady talked about Olympic stuff. She kept on saying if raining then we can't see live telecast opening ceremony huh.. Why she want to say that??? You see, now raining already!!! =( Hahaha nevermind la, hope tomorrow night won't rain!!!! PLEASEEE!!!

Bad news ~ Shien Yin told me that Ms Santhi kena denggi huh.. Feel sad for her.. Hope she is okay! Ms Santhi, you must take care and fight for the sickness, god will bless you!!! We wait you to come back to teach us maths ohhh!!! Get well soon =)

No comments: