Monday, August 4, 2008

Boring school day!

Arghhh... Such a boring day huh?!!

Before IS lab starts, my friend told me that today don't have english class because teacher having meetings. Then, I decided to follow my friend to her condo and study together. Actually we did not study much because her room mate wanna seek for medical help for face. So we wasted an hour at hospital.

After that, me and my friend went back to condo and had our lunch there. I ate Salted Fish Fried rice and a cup of apple juice. The food that I ate cost me RM7.20. Quite expensive lol =)

Next, I rushed to get my bag from my friend's room then walked to class. Wow, that was so rush and my heart beat so fast somehow like I was having heart attack muahahaha.. My applicable maths teacher is not feeling well today so she dimissed us earlier, thus I'm here in front of my college's computer and blog here huh..??!!

I got an hour to wait for my next class, very the boring leh.. Somemore I lazy to study econs right now. I plan to study at home after my meeting later.

Well, I gotta stop here, I have no idea what to write already hehe xD

No comments: