Monday, August 11, 2008

Beijing Olympic 2008 - Post 4

Hey, finally I got to watch badminton event.

The China Women's doubles who is the world number lose to the Japan pairs unfortunately. They have no hope for the gold but they'll hope the other pair to fight for them.

Lee Chong Wei, my darling won over the Singaporean, Ronald Susilo by 21-13 and 21-14. He had just went for another compete with dunno who, I guess he won because the channel didn't show he played but I heard that.

Next, Xu Huai Wen from Germany won over the Great Britain lady, Hallam by 21-10 and 21-7. Huai Wen played relaxly =)

Lin Dan, the world number 1 just won over Ng Wei from Hong Kong China. I'm not sure about their scores because my parents were watching taiwanese show with another channel.

Then, Wong Choon Han, the another Malaysian player aka my friend's daddy's best friend won over Taufik Hidayat from Indonesia who was the Olympic champion of the last season by 21-19 and 21-16. Their games were amazing. Who won who lose, it's okay, they really did a very good job!!! I love them!!!

Well, now the Indian guy compete with the Japanese guy ahahaaha..

Gotta stop here, bye!! :)

No comments: