Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beijing Olympic 2008 - Post 3

Hmm, it's a boring sunday actually as there are not much olympic events to watch though. From morning till now, I only watch two olympic games which is artistic gymnastic and diving.


Artistic gymnastic won by China team, followed by USA and Italia if I'm not mistaken. China and USA team were really great. Their balancing is fantastic. Next, for diving, Guo Jing Jing & Wu Min Xia won the gold medal, The Russian-Julia and her partner won silver medal and The Germany won the bronze medal over USA. The Germany pair was behind USA at the first 3 rounds. When came to round 4, Germany and USA sat at the same place. Then, 5th round which was the last round, Germany won as the two of them dive into the water more parallel than the USA. Anyway, they did a great job!!! CONGRATULATIONS :) !!!


Also, I watched the badminton highlights this afternoon. Our Malaysian Women's doubles against the Korean. The first set I'm not sure but I knew Malaysian lose; second set Korean won over Malaysia by 21-19. Gosh, Malaysia Women's doubles couldn't get into last 16!!!! Why??!!!


As today has nothing much to do, so I planned to do my homework. The photos below showed what I did for the whole day =) Follow sequence hehe..



First, I did my applicable maths homework. Continued....

~ EALDP assignment preparation ~

~ Surviving Christmas - not nice! ~

~ Finished company homework ~


Hehe, after that, I'm here to blog lol.. Today, Junior Idol was held at Sunway Pyramid. I can't go because no transport and no one accompany go.

~ I took it last month ~


No comments: