Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry for not blogging so often =) Was busy with exams haha..

Well, I went back to my former high school yesterday with my best buddy, ee ling. The objective that I insisted going is because this artist + singer, Jym came to our school..


Whoa, first time eye-to-eye, shake hand, take autograph and take photo with him.. Oh yeah!! I was getting hot and my body temperature increased and my heartbeat beated damn fast huh..! Hahaha.. I'm so happy seriously..


I'll upload the photos tomorrow. Actually I just took very few photos because I used my handphone to capture and my phone memory is almost full lol..


Stay tuned then..! The below picture is Jym :) I got it from his blog just to roughly let you know who is Jym haha.. Actually if you always watch Astro Channel AEC 301, you'll know who is he xD..

No comments: