Friday, July 25, 2008

Moody..!

Hmm wondering why am I so moody today??!! I have nothing much to blog about actually because I'm busy researching my moral project stuff, do my homeworks and prepare my exams huh..

Just finished and manage to find 8 sample speeches. Mr. Jay wanted me and the whole class to find samples and bring it next week. Hope he won't ask us to prepare a speech and ask us to present.. I tell you I will be the first faint hahahhahaha.. Just kidding..! Hope not lol =)

About my 1st semester result, I have no leading in any subjects I take. Hmm I know it's a sad thing for me, but nevermind I have tried my best, just to work harder XD.. So, I got TER89++.

Next, Just printed out my external exam's time table. So, my exam time will falll on 3rd, 5th, 6th, 12th and 18th of November.

End with smiles ~~weeeee~~~









No comments: