Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Not feeling too well these two days, maybe because of the bad weather >.< Just feeling tired easily, wanna sleep all the time!

Just realized that I have tonnes of homework, assignments and work to do. It's gonna be a busy semester. Everytime wanna find a time to go out a while to relax but sure got problem lol. Anyhow there are some trips plan around: Malacca, Singapore, Penang, Taiwan, Shanghai..These few places that I planned to go lo, don't know which place to go yet >.<

I'm getting lazy to do my work, the lazy worms are still lazing around me, really need to get cured fast :) Especially business law, have to know many cases in order to do the assignments and exam, OMG!!!

Next, accounting assignment 1 and business law assignment will be due this month. Really have to get a head start now! During week 6, I will be having an assignment due and 2 presentations in a row..! STRESS & TENSION!!!!

Well, I really don't know what to say about him la..He talked to me few days then now no talk already..Also, he don't send that mail to me..Whatever it is, why I have to think so much about how he react to me?! It doesn't really matter anymore, I don't need to feel bad for it. Because what he did and do are all up to him, I can't controlled him though..Just let him do whatever he want. And if he think he is right, then just let it be. No comments on it!

Sleeping now to get this emo feeling away! Ciaoz...

No comments: