Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sorry for not updating for so long!! I was busy with my studies and many things had happened to me, so I was not in the mood of blogging..

Well, my love one left me out of sudden. He told me all sorts of reasons but I couldn't accepted it for almost 2 months. I made myself not to eat, sleep late, make myself busy, stress up myself. I was so suffered yet thanks to all my beloved friends who brought me up and cheer me. Without them, I guess I already "byebye" to all of you!! Till recent, I can say I'm totally put him down and whatever he do and say, already no influence to me anymore. Also, I have realise that he can go wild easily as in play with other girls (playboy). No matter how he treated me, I would say thank you to him as he did give me the love and protection when we were together! However, I hate you because you made me become a weak person (easily get hurt, sad, down and no confidence) whereby I used to be a firm person, WHY???!!!

After the 1 week study break, I was so busy with my studies as in assignments and small tests. Management assignment is the hardest among all, I pray hard to at least get a credit, of course I want a distinction or even HD lol..Other assignments should be alright. After completed the management assignment, I planned to enjoy a day out but some of my friends lazy and some back to hometown..Luckily, Sabrina-one of my university bestie ajak me to go pyramid to sing karaoke and lunch next week =)

I understand that I shouldn't waste this weekend because exam is around the corner whoch 2 weeks time. I'm now down with boredom and sadness =( What happen to me la today??!! Hate myself so much of being like that, and get fed up of myself..I wish I have an angel to rescue me and give me a very joyful and happy life from now on.

My wishes are score well in my studies, have a nice and caring boyfriend, happy life, no boredom, do and work well in my clubs I joined, work hard for my job, no sad, no stress, more smiles and so on!!! Anyone can give me all this???!! I wondered..I am not desperate to have a boyfriend, but sometimes when I feel lonely I really need someone to care for me and can have someone lean on and give me the warm protection, share all my sadness and keep me happy and smile!!!

Angel, angel, angel!!!!! Where are you??? Come to rescue me please....

2 comments:

Jass said...

wow, didnt realize that much of unpleasant going on for you... well, glad that u overcame it and hope the better one ahead of you... XD, feel free to gv a buzz if i'm come in handy... enjoy your exam as well...

happy-go-lucky said...

thanks jass :) you too enjoy exam..
all the best ya..