Monday, March 23, 2009

Hectic!!

I was busy for the whole one last week. It was a hectic one and stress!!

Firstly, it is because there are many assignments to be due this week and we have to complete it as soon as possible.

I did my economics assignment's draft essay in a day because I need to show my tutor, Mr A whether mine is it correct. Luckily, what I have spent the whole night was worth. My tutor said my essay was good but somehow a bit theoritical. He asked to input some real life experience. I can't really think of anything but just adding 1 sentence in. If I would want to write more, I guess I will exceed the maximum word limit of 550 words. I hope I can score as high as I can :) God Bless!!!

Next, I have to complete my business statistics (bus stats) by today or tomorrow so that I'm able to do my homework and revision..Arghhhh, wednesday got practice test >.< Hope that what I have done for the assignment so far is correct and I left with the formation of charts for contingency tables. I really have no idea how to do, have to seek fo rhelp from my tutor :)

It was a hectic week is also because many things have happened. I couldn't believe that!!! I don't want to remind it..I will have to look forward and face everything nicely..This matter has made me lose my appetite :( , meantime, I was so sick for the whole week. At least, I have been better....

Alright, I have to restart my work again :) Bye!

No comments: