Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Time passed fast,

Now already in the month of February.

It was like I just started working not long,

But going to stop working.

Although sometimes I feel that working is not suit me,

But I do hope I can continue working while studying,

Preferably paperwork haha.

Well, this year chinese new year is not as grand as last time;

Fireworks events become lesser;

Angpow $$$$$$ also lesser;

Because of the economic downturn LOL.

I'm going to start my university in 2 weeks time,

What I gotta prepare?

Folders for filing my notes, textbooks, notes books, foolscap papers and etc..

I'm quite excited, yet nervous;

I guess I have a slight insomnia especially after attending the course advice session;

I came to know that Monash's standard is quite high,

And I'm starting to think about whether I can score well.

I really hope and with the support from family and you,

I will score as high as I can;

I won't give up easily and will face all the challenges :)

No comments: