Monday, February 16, 2009

Last Friday, I went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with my collegemates who are going to depart to Australia for studies. Apple will be going to Adelaide to study Diploma in Health Sciences while Cheng Cheng will be going to Queensland to study Bachelor of Applied Science. We had lunch together at Sakae Sushi which I have waited long time to eat there hehehe...

Next day which was Valentine Day, I went to Sunway Pyramid again to meet up with Joyce who is going to Adelaide to further study. Well, we did not have a plan where what are we going to do there. So, we just went there shop around, have lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant. The foods there are really nice :) After that, we shopped around again till we went home.

It was surprisingly that there was a romantic wedding held at the Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating. The girl who is graduated at Monash University on Jan 7 as what I read in the NST newspaper today (Page S3). Oh my god, that's so sweet! I wanted to watch that wedding ceremony but no one knows what time so I have to go home :(

Alright, Orientation will be starting on the next Monday, one whole week!!! It's finally come. I'm so excited about it as I can meet all my friends who are from my former primary, secondary and college :) and of course all new friends hahaha...I'm looking forward to meet the international students :) Gambatte!!!!

~Orientation week will be as follow:~
Monday 9am-1pm * General Introduction to Campus and Services

Tuesday 10am-5pm * School Briefing, Library orientation session & campus tour

Wednesday 8.30am-12.30pm * Study Skills Workshop

Thursday 2pm-4pm * Transitional issues & Assertive Skills Workshop

Friday 9.30am-12.30pm * MOlympic games


Hope the whole orientation week will be fun :D

1 comment:

Balthazar said...

Somehow... I wasn't in it...