Sunday, January 4, 2009

Re: Happy New Year!!! - Part 1

I'm sorry that I didn't blog like almost 1 month lol because of busy working and my internet was not function well..

Before Christmas, my boss aka supervisor of the department belanja me and other colleagues dinner at Tony Romas, Sunway Pyramid! Haha that was the first time I went out with friends at night so I was a bit nervous and blur haha..One of my colleagues started to realise that I'm a new staff so he talked a lot to me and they made a lot of jokes with me LOL..! Next, I was told by them that another colleague of mine who was having dinner with us also, got feeling on me, HUH!!! I was so shock and don't know how to reflect. I have talked nonsense hehe^^ I apologize to that colleague of what I have said to him haha..

After Christmas, I'm working all alone till tomorrow because my partner went for holidays :( It was damn tiring and I got scolded everyday from early morning to finish work huh..! It's really scary man!!! Anyway, I will just have to control myself and spoke with them nicely..

Gotta go bed already!! I will continue tomorrow :) Wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: