Saturday, November 1, 2008

Alright, after tomorrow, my final starts. I wish all the best to myself and do all my level of best!!! Time table as below:

3/11 - Information System
5/11 - Economics
6/11 - EALD
12/11 - Applicable Mathematics
18/11 - Accounting

After my EALD test, I'll most probably go genting to watch my idol - Richie Jen's concert. I hope I can go lo.. If next time he has concert also will held in Taiwan so I prefer to watch in Malaysia because I don't think I have time to travel to Taiwan :) Gambateh oh, Richie!!! Support you!! People if you wish to watch, you may go too :)



Well, I have to stop here and back to my study!!! 要做最后的冲刺了!!! I won't blog during my finals but if I have time I'll blog la.. At last but not least, I'm here to wish all my ausmat and sam's friends good luck for finals and to all my spm's friends as well :) Everyone of you included me must 加油!!! Lastly, I remember there's a leave which gives people luck de, so I found the picture from yahoo search image..I present it to myself and all of you who are going to have exam!!!

No comments: