Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged by Grace

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? take revenge?
- I'll be pissed and upset and I won't take any revenge but to ask him why..

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- Study overseas


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
- Nobody lol

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Continue study, buy 3 storey bungalow for family, gives my children the best education and so on..

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
- Lol maybe :)

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Of course both..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Can be very very long..depends situation also xD

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Will wait of course + will find a better one..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
- Actor la..

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
- Yes why not??!!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Professional and have a very warm and sweet family..

12. What's your fear?
- all insects and some animals keke xD

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- HArd to answer, I would prefer both maybe..

14. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
- OPen my eyes and brush teeth.


15. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Yeah lol..

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- I would choose the one who loves me more and the one that I love the most lo..

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- Maybe will forgive but not forget..I can still remember till now..

18.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- Having Relationship LOL :)

I want to tag,
- Shien Yin
- Sook Kuan

No comments: