Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I feel disappointed about my group members. I have done everything for them and I even emailing them whenever there's new announcement. And now, they're blaming me that I didn't do my task and I should know my task..

Arggghhh..WTH!!! Didn't I do everything for you all?? Even when I'm not free, I am sill stayed until late night and finish up the work for you..

I really don't understand from young till now, which ever group I am in sure got big problem de.. I know work as a team, we should have team spirit and suppose to work together and not like that..

Okay fine, I am not going to complaint anymore..Next year onwards, I should choose group members seriously except if the lecturers choose for me..!

Alright, I gotta continue do my assignments.. 2 of my EALD assignments due this friday and 1 BEWA accounting competition on this friday as well..

No comments: