Saturday, August 2, 2008

I attended my course's talent time yesterday. It was okay but some were boring till I fall asleep likewise my friends haha.. The event gets boring is because of the sketch huh..Singing, band, dancing and sounds making was great!!! I enjoyed!! I took very few photos only because I don't know how to capture photos with nigh mode muahaha..



Ausmat Talent Time:


~ On the way to college ~


~ Shien Yin & Me ~

~ Theme: Paint The Town Red ~


~ Sook Kuan & Me ~

Me and Sook Kuan looked cute right? Hmm but she looked cutier, but I'm abit tired lol..I'm not good in looking I know.. This was my first time put on make ups and I know I got a lot pimples huh, I will do something on it.. Also, I know my face is fat arghhhh!!! However, I'm still look okay anyway like a baby haha, first time ma, abit uncomfortable!! I will make myself improved kayz..!

Anyone wanna be my nanny who can dress me up everyday?? Muahaha, I'm serious le, you'll get pay oh :)


No comments: