Thursday, July 10, 2008

Music..!

Music is part of my life. I need music everyday. Without music, I will feel moody. Well, music, what type of music I like??
Actually any types of music I like as long as they are not too rock or make my mood down. Of course, the types of songs that make me feel comfortable and happy when I'm facing problem or sad are soft, sweet, romantic, fast and etc lo..

Music can make my day become meaningful and great!!! And because the love of music that I have, I'm trying to compose songs, bla bla bla.. As I have stopped learning piano since late Form 4, I can't really compose a song like what my friend did. I do plan to learn back but my parents can't afford to let me continue because money is increasing while your grade is higher. I need money for my university next year so therefore I can't learn anything at the moment. How sad am I >.<

It's okay that I can't continue right now. Will look forward to future as what our MCA propose "Lifelong learning" ma, so yeah..! muahahaha..

My idol (singer) quite a lot. I love their music more than their appearance but sometimes not, depends on my mood (kidding la =D), learn from kok keat haha.. They are Nicholas Teo, Daniel Lee, SuperJunior, Namcha, Richie Ren, Gary, Fei Yu Ching, Jay Chou, and so on so forth.

Nicholas Teo

Richie Ren


In a nutshell, music is my soul and is a must in my life. Music Rocksss...!!!

My readers and friends, if you're a music lover also, why not share with me?? Muahahaha...

1 comment:

Melting Ice Cream said...

lol...hahaZz...
u r richie ren's true fans...lol