Monday, June 16, 2008

Tired Monday!

Monday is my most tired day. You know why? Because I'm having 7 hours straight classes in college. I came back from college in the late afternoon. Somemore, I have to start my class at 8.30am tomorrow as well and straight 6 hours non-stop! Huh?! Anyway, I used to it already. STOP COMPLAINING!!!

Hey =)! Today, Ms. Nithi taught me further new stuff about databases which is the topic that I like for Information System. Database practical is getting interesting and interesting, and I guess I might take up Bachelor of IT major in Database in future, perhaps after my 1st degree, who knows XD! Well, not sure yet for now but will take in consideration.

EALD: Hmm.. English class is the class I ever I had a feeling that I doing now. I also don't know why, but maybe my coursemates or my friends will know it bah. Today, Ms. Priya want us to do a 1o minutes forum for next week lesson. The topic is about DESIGNER BABIES. Oh my goodness, what is that? I have forgot what topic that my group member choosen (will mention it in the new post). How sad that we don't know what to talk about!!! ARGHHHH!!!

The most embarassed thing that happen to me was the floor outside my accounts class which is atrium 3. I was almost fell down when I accompany Annis on the way to toilet. The floor is slippery after raining, I KNOW! But.. Okok forget about it!

I think I gotta stop here due to my unfinished IS assignment because of Yvonne did wrong for the Q2 answer and my EE2 is around very the corner, so I have to go study de! Gambatte yo!

*Take Care*

No comments: