Sunday, June 15, 2008

Normal Sunday!

As usual, I had my breakfast with my family in a normal chinese restaurant opposite my former primary school because my sister was having her maths tuition this morning. Then I followed my parents to KL for something. We reached my sister's tuition place sharp 12pm but haizz we always need to wait at least 15 minutes, her teacher only release them, wakakaka..

What am I doing now? XD haha.. Just received a message from my group member that she had sent me the work that we are suppose to pass up on the coming tuesday! Hope I can reformat the whole thing by tonight so that I can bind it latest by tomorrow, then FINISH!!!

I read an article (The Star), it was so funny! The article is under the heading "Turn the tap on". It said people who play futsal pick tap up very easy especially for guys. Hmm, do you only guys can do it, aren't women or ladies or girls do it??!! Besides that, people like to think that tap dance is only for girls but guys can learn as well. Sometimes, guys play a role in tap is better than women. Thus, tap dance is mainly for everyone, not only for one gender as well as men participate in ballet! =)

Lastly, I went to a charity event held by Tzu Chi about the Mynmar and Si Chuan victims thingy with family + my aunt was involved in the singing preformance! It was nice and touch! We should lend a hand to the Mynmar victims like what we did for China so far. The pictures that they shown us yesterday were really pityful. They have not enough to eat, some dead of hungry, children have no chance to study, stay, or even live happily everyday. I hope everyone of us can help them! God Bless the victims PLEASE!!!

I know is to wordy for you, I'm sorry about that because I'm rushing to do my IS assignment. Dont' worry, I'll post up some pictures as I can for the next post! Hahahahaha... =D

No comments: